BiorollTM 0.25mm Derma Roller Home Care Series
Almost magic – Erase the scars of time!
Now you can reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, rosacea and sagging skin – all in the privacy of your own home with a BiorollTM polycarbonate roller.
When rolled across the skin, the Bioroll’s TM 340 very fine precision poly carbonate needles create miniscule channels that trigger a healing action in the skin. This healing action creates collagen and elastin and allows nutrients from your favourite skin care products to absorb more efficiently.
BiorollTM is a revolutionary new micro needle roller that has been researched and developed by KAIST(Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) from a special patented poly carbonate material (reg # 10-0753872).
The entire roller is made from the same medical grade material as surgical scalpels.
There are several important differences of this roller from others on the market.
- 340 needles (reduces wear on each needle) verses 200 or 540.
- Barrel and needles are a solid piece, so no needles can fall out.
- Developed and tested by a Medical Skin laboratory KAIST.
- Due to the size and shape of the needles there is less pain as compared to surgical stainless or titanium needles.
Medical Use of poly-carbonate
With its excellent mechanical properties and high thermo stability, the polycarbonate is eminently suited to medical applications where reusable equipment and devices are subject to demanding hygiene requirements. Equipment/devices can be sterilized 20 times (gamma ray sterilization) and 100 times (steam sterilization) before being recycled.
- Use this solution to reduce the signs of ageing, soften acne and surgical scars, smooth uneven skin texture and pigmentation and reverse the signs of sun damage and aging skin.
- Expect similar results to laser resurfacing, IPL, dermabrasion and chemical peels, but without their high cost, discomfort or unwanted side effects.
- Helps reduce fine lines, wrinkles, stretch marks and scars by stimulating collagen production and increasing the skin’s elasticity. Athletes use this same principal to build muscle and bone as the body responds to demand. Collagen generated naturally is superior to fillers which may react in the body.
- Natural virtually pain-free and a modern alternative to various forms of fillers, Botox or cosmetic surgery.
- Use daily in the privacy of your own home – no time consuming appointments. Perfect for men and women.
- Sizes available are 0.25mm (home use), 0.5mm(salon) and 1.0mm (Salon or Doctor).
- BiorollTM Dermal roller for all skin types, all ages, even thin mature skin.
- CE, ISO, certificates.
Roller size 0.25mm – 340 needles – Home use, regeneration, product absorption and pigmentation
Use them daily to enhance nutrient and product absorption. They can also be used as daily maintenance after treatments with larger rollers over 0.25 mm for skin regeneration. Use with hair regrowth products for hair loss.